Saturday, February 24

Love,
How do you explain love.
How do you explain love in terms of experience.
I dont want a a stupid explanation from the dictionary.
I want an answer from you.

Love,
I love being in love.
Being in love just makes you feel so good, so happy and so unbelievably special.
It makes you want to shout it out loud. It makes you feel excited even at the slightest of things.

However,
Being in love makes me feel, repressed, oppressed, depressed, etc.
It feels great. But at the back of your mind there are always the insecurities lurking.
Waiting to strike.

I love being in love. I just miss that feeling.
I wish i had someone/something to love.
If i typed out everything i had in my mind, It would be an utter complete mess.
If i typed out everything i had in my mind, it would be too explicit for this website.
If i typed out everything i had in my mind, It would reveal... too much.

3 Comments:

At 8:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get you. ):
Lol.

 
At 1:27 pm , Blogger kennyyyyyy said...

hello gwen gwen

 
At 8:09 pm , Blogger iewilteo said...

gwen! are you back?? i miss you mans....=( your hse!!! im dyin to visit.
hahah

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home