Friday, February 9

How can you believe in something that doesnt even exist?

If everything you ever believed in was all actually just a lie, how would you feel?
If everything you ever believed in was your pillar or strength, will you crumble and fall?


Sometimes i just wished i had something i truly believed in or something i can hold on to when everything feels so out of place.
I always feel like one day I'm going to be left struggling in the murky water. When everyone has already learnt to swim in order to get themselves out, I would still be stuck in the murky water not knowing what would be lurking in it's murkiness, exhausted from wading, mentally exhausted. When i die, no one would know because my body would have sunken to the bottom.


I'm feeling really out right now. I feel like i need a smoke.
I'm in pain. Mentally and physically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home