Monday, July 17

Basically ( omg! i used this word like the fifth time today! ), Today was like that. I feel bad cos tanya said merl said hi, but i didnt know. cos she said hi when i already walked away only the corner of my eye caught her. Like, so, if merl does come by here, then Hello back to you!

So basically, today i did a lot of cleaning up. I decided to clear up my closet and sell what i don't want. Now that i decided what i want to sell my mum's like why. it's new! And i am like am i supposed to sell what's been in the cupboard rotting for 2 years. And she's like, i'll give it away. Brilliant. Just brilliant. I want a Ben Sherman blazer.

all the proceeds shall buy my either a Ben Sherman blazer or Pure Affair Blazer or An Apple iPod. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home