Sunday, July 16

Download, legally, People shining by Furious Kay and Lou Valentino. It's a really hot song.
Well there are a lot of hot songs out there which i haven't discovered. But i like that song a lot I think it's really good.
one song you shouldn't download is Kevin Federline's, Popozao. I never heard anything more retarded. As i'm listening to it now i feel like Ladytron and Furious Kay should have him assasinated. Ladytron is a really really good band. I shall get their CD. Anyway, i think i don't want the Zen Vplus anymore. I don't want a creative. I don't want to switch from an apple. :( I just like the iTunes system. Hate the fact only 1 iPod per computer. I want another apple. It's like once you've got that you wouldn't want to switch. Plus creative uses that drag and drop method for their Mp3s. not smart at all.

So whaddya say? Skl? No! iPod or the V plus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home